Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inner Monolouges

Getting back to my dear 'self' after a very long time...

Much has happened meanwhile, while you, my dear 'self', were lost in a trance of self-destruction...

You were engaged in your destructive merriment, oblivious to the whole world, and all the while, I witnessed your fatal dance with Life, quietly...

I wanted to stop you much earlier, but somehow I was intrigued by your sado-masochism...you may call me a voyeur...I wont take offense to that...yes, indeed I, like a pervert, kept ogling at your fake orgasmic Pralaya-tandava...only, you were not on your verge of destroying the Creation, but only yourself...

And tonight, I have come to meet you in the silence of your pain, because I know, now you will listen to my voice, finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment