Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Love Letter to 'You'

I'm writing this for You. Which of you? Well, if you are asking this question in the first place then it is not you I am writing to. Coz wen You, you who I am writing to, read it, you'll automatically kno that I'm writing this for You.

You are my Mirror, my Other Heart...thou' You ll NEVER agree...but the truth is...
my broken fragmented world holds fragments of you very dear...I never dream of holding you in totality...never...just that fragments of you join fragments of me in the hip so perfectly...my lostness is mirrored in your terrible lostness...my self-destructive spirit in your latent self-hatred...my insanity burns more brightly the more it comes in touch with your eccentricities...my pain throbs on in silence along with your drugged and morphined soul...

My Mirror, my Other Heart, my mad mad mad  dearest friend, You....may you live on just as you are so that I 'll go on living with and in You... silently...spontaneously...magically mirrored... yet unnoticed by anybody...perhaps even by you...but silently watching you...feeling your tired breath...hearing your feeble heartbeat...celebrating your eccentricities...holdin your sharp prickly fragments very close my heart even thou they prick me and coz my heart to bleed.....you may think why should I bleed for You...but truth is that this bleeding is a relief...a relief in fellowship - fellowship of anguish, of lostness, of two terribly fragmented souls lost in the crowd...so go on living just as You r and I too ll go on living with and in You...

My Mirror.....My Other Heart.....My dearest You...You...r You u listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment